Thursday, November 8, 2007

hello friends and family at home!

I am posting three blogs that are fairly long. I apologize but so much has happened and I want to give you a full perspective of what I have been going through these past two weeks.  just a beware warning before you start!

Also, I apologize for the lack of communication recently. It has been equally (if not more) frustrating for me not to have a good internet connection. And when I say good I mean being able to send more than one message every day because it keeps cutting in or being crazy slow.  please pray that I would not be bitter or anxious about reading emails, researching, or registering for classes. It is a daily challenge to be okay with (or without!) it.

So I will write to you all when I have a chance, I have not forgotten about you!! This is a blanket message that I love you all and am coming home next month, and will want to have a good convo over a cup of tea with all of you! 

Love aimee

No comments: