Tuesday, July 10, 2007

the end of my first day...

okay so my first day of taking pics with my new camera and i love it!! it totally beats point-and-shoot and that olymps (don't ask!). every time i use it i am like.. WOW!! i am so glad that i picked this camera... thank you Lord for making me wise. :)

reasons i love it:
. doesn't take forever to turn on .
. the LCD screen is so bright .
. the auto mode works awesome .
. when i went to edit them the color and clarity were great, so all i could change was the crop and saturation .
. i don't have to switch back and forth to view and take pics.... basically i can take a picture at any moment!! .

i am sure the list will go on!

my family is already sick of me taking their photo so i am looking forward to camping, sunrises with jules, and soon africa! g-night!

No comments: